A great community for those moving to the suburbs from Toronto.
Looking for a modern, walkable suburb? One where you can maintain your preference for walking rather than driving? When you commute to Toronto from Whitby Shores you can leave your car in the garage! Walk to the GO train station, grocery store, liquor store, coffee shop, bank, public elementary school, the Waterfront Trail and a lot more. When you do take your car out you'll enjoy excellent highway access to both the 401 and 407 (via 412). Living here, nature is your neighbour AND you'll be able to keep one foot in the city!
My top 18 reasons for living in Whitby Shores:
1. Walk to the Whitby GO Train Station and get to downtown Toronto fast
2. Connect with nature every day: just hop on the Waterfront Trail
3. Join a state-of-the-art athletic facility for people of all abilities and ages
4. Shop and dine at the bright, modern grocery store, shops and restaurants
5. Enjoy the arts at Station Gallery and the nearby Courthouse Theatre
6. Kayak out of Port Whitby Marina
7. Go on a nature hike at scenic Lynde Shores Convervation Area
8. Walk to Whitby Shores Public School
9. Get the kids to local parks, bike trails, soccer, hockey or swimming quickly and easily
10. Relax at the secluded sandy beach
11. Appreciate stunning lake views from many homes
12. Enjoy a strong sense of community and a broad mix of residents including singles, couples, families with kids, empty-nesters and seniors
13. Save time getting to ski hills, just up Lake Ridge Road
14. Avoid a lot of traffic on your way up to cottage country
15. Benefit from a history of strong real estate resale values
16. Get on the 401 and 407 (via 412) quickly
17. Take the dog across Victoria Street to the dog park
18. Enjoy living on a penninsula on Lake Ontario, surrounded by nature!
The market is always changing.
Are you thinking of selling your Whitby Shores home? Do you have questions about preparing your home for the market, recent sale prices, the right list price for your home, current market conditions, what to expect when selling, the best places to reach qualified buyers, how many days your home may be on the market, bidding wars, how purchase and sale agreements work and more? Contact me for a no-obligation marketing consultation appointment today!
Where nature is your neighbour, and downtown Toronto is just a few train stops away!
For additional information about homes featured on this page contact Chris Butryn, BA, LLB, Real Estate Sales Representative at (905) 668-6566 or (416) 284-4751.
The range between minimum price and maximum price is incorrect. Please submit the correct range.